Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Tour
OverviewLeave your cruise ship behind at Warnemuende Port and visit Berlin on a full-day shore excursion with a private guide! Traveling by both minivan and on foot, get to know the city’s highlights on a comprehensive guided tour. The itinerary is flexible so if there’s something you want to see more or less of, simply let your guide know! Sites that you may visit include the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin Cathedral and Potsdamer Platz. Learn about the city’s history and soak up its cultural energy with personalized attention from your guide!
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship docks at Warnemuende Port, hop into a luxury car and sit back and relax on your chauffeur-driven ride to Berlin. After roughly 2.5 hours on the road, arrive in the city and meet your private guide – a local expert who’s ready to introduce you to sights and history of beautiful Berlin.
Admire Brandenburg Gate – an iconic symbol of Berlin – and pose for photos next to the Berlin Wall while hearing about the futile division of Germany following World War II. Amble past Berlin Cathedral to marvel at its medley of architectural styles, and then see the TV Tower -- the city’s most popular attraction.
Your guide will happily recommend the best restaurants and cafes in town, before leaving you to enjoy lunch (own expense). Meet back at the pre-arranged time, and continue sightseeing around town.
Given the city’s complex modern history, many of its sights hark back to the days of WWII, and its vibrant streets echo with reminders of its past. Scout out the most poignant WWII monuments, like the Holocaust Memorial and War Memorial, while hearing their history from your guide. Take a walk through Checkpoint Charlie – the only point where visitors could cross between east and west Germany during the country’s separation – and then see Hitler’s Bunker, as well as sites like the Nazi Air Ministry and Bebelplatz -- the scene of the Nazi book burning.
Finally, get a taste of the city’s cosmopolitan culture, with visits to Potsdamer Platz and Gendarmenmarkt – two of the city’s must-visit squares. If museums are more your thing, then head to one of the city’s leading museums, like Pergamon Museum (own expense). You are free to explore independently its staggering collection of artifacts – treasures of ancient civilization from around the world.
Bid a fond farewell to the city and your guide, and then relax as your driver transfers you back to Warnemuende Port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Warnemuende Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please note: adult rates apply to all travelers
Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at time of booking under 'Special Requirements' to alert our guide, so they can better prepare for your private tour
Please note: your local guide is not allowed to escort you inside museums and galleries
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Berlin 3-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Combo Tour: City Circle Plus Mitte, Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain and Prenzlauer Berg
- Private Berlin Photography Walking Tour with a Professional Photographer
- Small-Group Berlin Street Art Tour and Graffiti Workshop
- Modern Berlin Walking Tour
- Private Custom 3-Hour Tour of Berlin with a Local
- Berlin Pub Crawl And Night Life Tour