Make the most of your time while docked in WarnemÃ¼nde with this full-day private shore excursion. First, visit Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Site, one of the first concentration camps established by Nazi Germany. Explore the memorial site with your private guide and hear facts about the camp and those imprisoned there. Then, continue to Berlin for a lunch break followed by a guided tour of the city's historical sights, from the Brandenburg Gate to Checkpoint Charlie.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Seasonal Offer
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship docks in Warnemuende, meet your driver and take a seat in your air-conditioned minibus. Then, relax in comfort on the 2-hour journey south to the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Visitors' Center to meet your private guide and begin your tour.
On arrival, visit Sachsenhausen (own expense) — initially built as a prison then converted into a concentration camp — and gain insight into the site’s troubled past. As you explore, listen as your private guide sheds light on Germany’s World War II history and gain insight into the rise and fall of the Nazi Party.
Afterward, take the 30-minute onward journey to Berlin and let your private guide know what sites you’re most keen to see. During your walking tour, perhaps see where Hitler’s bunker was located, visit the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, and visit Checkpoint Charlie to find out how Germany was divided during the Cold War.
Walk alongside the remains of the Berlin Wall at the Berlin Wall Memorial and East Side Gallery, see the famous Brandenburg Gate up close, and stand before the famous Reichstag building. After lunch (own expense), enjoy free time to explore Berlin further at your leisure.
When your time in Berlin comes to an end, return to the cruise port at Warnemünde to conclude your private 12-hour tour.
Please note: this private tour is a customized experience, so be sure to include any specific requests at the time of booking.
Inclusions for Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Private Sachsenhausen Memorial And Berlin's Main Sites From Rostock
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Exclusions for Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Private Sachsenhausen Memorial And Berlin's Main Sites From Rostock
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.