From USD 97.71
OverviewStep into the mystical world of Harry Potterâ¢ with a behind-the-scenes visit to Warner Bros. Studio London. With luxury round-trip transport from London Victoria to the north London studios included, this 5-hour experience enables you to discover the magic of the Harry Potter films without any hassle. After a relaxing journey, explore film sets like the Ministry of Magic and Diagon Alley, and see incredible costumes, props and more. Youâll also be able to pose for photos at Platform 9 Â¾ and stand next to the original âHogwarts Express.â
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourLeave London Victoria by luxury Mercedes coach, and relax in your comfortable seat as you journey to the incredible Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter. After roughly one hour on the road, head inside the studios and explore independently, seeing the authentic sets, costumes and props that brought the Harry Potter movies to life.
Stroll along the famous cobblestoned pavements of Diagon Alley and keep an eye out for familiar-looking shops like Gringotts Wizarding Bank that was featured in Harry Potter and the Philosopherâs Stone. Learn about the special effects and animatronics that created wizardry in sets like the Great Hall and Dumbledoreâs office. Then, visit the Ministry of Magic, where you can venture into Professor Umbridgeâs office to learn about the mythical government that rules the Harry Potter community.
Make sure to bring your camera as tantalizing photo opportunities abound behind every corner. Snap photos of the glass ceiling and yellow brick walls of Platform 9 Â¾, which has been transferred from Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden. Then, marvel at the Hogwarts Express steam engine and see into the carriage that was featured in some of the sagaâs most memorable scenes.
At the pre-arranged time, meet your host back on board your coach and return to central London in comfort.
TM & Â© 2012 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights Â© JKR
Inclusions for Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- Transport by luxury Mercedes coach
- Entrance fee
Exclusions for Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.