Warner Bros Studio Tour London The Making Of Harry Potter From King's Cross St Pancras Or Paddington
OverviewExperience the pure magic of visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with this excellent package that includes return transportation from Londons Kings Cross. Enjoy an extended visit of 4-hours at the studio and choose a morning or afternoon option.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourBegin where Harry started, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs, before watching an enchanting welcome video and heading into The Great Hall one of the biggest sets at the studios. As you travel through, see an unbelievable selection of actual costumes, props and special effects pieces, all kept in pristine condition.
As you explore the studios, see The Burrow, Hagrids Hut, the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledores office and much more. From small details like Dumbledores Pensieve to the larger pieces like the fantastic animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets. Have fun riding a broom through London at the Green Screen exhibit and board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9. See Privet Drive, the Knight Bus, buy a Butterbeer on the backlot and get up close to the prosthetics and animatronics in the special effects department there is so much to see you will be thankful to have an extended time to take it all in.
Inclusions for Warner Bros Studio Tour London The Making Of Harry Potter From King's Cross St Pancras Or Paddington
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a luxury air-conditioned bus
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
Exclusions for Warner Bros Studio Tour London The Making Of Harry Potter From King's Cross St Pancras Or Paddington
- Food and beverages
- Digital guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for 4.95)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup service from Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Paddington for the 3:30pm entry time
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A fee is charged for infants aged 3 and 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under
Butterbeer may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc.
Please note: during busy periods, alternative transportation may be used
You Might Also Like
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Madame Tussauds Entry Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and London Eye Ticket
- London Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Shrek's Adventure Admission Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of London Ticket
- Vegan Food Tour Experience in London
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 5 Passengers
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 3 Passengers
- Activity and Yoga Retreat