Warsaw By Night Tour
OverviewTime to feel the energy of the city at night! Discover iconic as well as less known bars! Get to know the night life of Warsaw! Hop inside this communist era van and discover Warsaw at night. See the most interesting places, visit a few local bars and spend time with a local guide!
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThis trip is organized in an old communist van Nysa 522 during which you will see places and bars that are not so easy to find. No worries! The enthusiastic guides will take you there!
After a short introduction to Warsaw move on to a traditional pub in order to taste delicious Polish beer from a local micro brewery. The second stop will let you discover the communist era part of the city with huge squares and wide streets. Learn about the difference between the pre-war belle epoque Warsaw and the utopic communist ideas from the 1950s. You will be surprised how big the difference is! After a short communist indoctrination, recharge your batteries and get a taste of traditional Polish vodka in a local pub in the city centre of Warsaw. Mix with the locals and strangers and most probably you will find a lot of new friends here. There's one more district that will be visited: Praga.
Praga is a district that in the past that people used to have bad opinion of, but recently it has become famous for alternative culture and local atmosphere. Here you will visit the most alternative pubs in Warsaw! Time for another shot of delicious polish vodka. After the stop in the last pub your guide will drive you safely back to your hotel or leave you at a disco club if you prefer.
Inclusions for Warsaw By Night Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 3 vodka shots
Exclusions for Warsaw By Night Tour
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.