Warsaw City Sightseeing In A Retro Bus For GroupsWrite a Review
OverviewStart your group tour by being picked up from your accommodation. Your guide comes to pick up your group in a retro bus Jelcz "Cucumber". On this 3-hour tour live narration by the guide allows you to know the fascinating history of Warsaw.
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
This unique tour starts at your desired time and your group is picked up from the accommodation. Retro bus Jelcz "Cucumber" and a tour guide will help you to get to know Warsaw. The guide presents you the plan of the tour, which includes the most important sights of the city. On board, the guide introduces you to the city talking about its history and present. On the road, you hear more about the objects you pass by to get off the bus at the first stop - Palace of Culture and Science. During a brief walk you get to know more about this complex, you find out why is it called a symbol of Polish Communism, how it was constructed and what influence it has on modern Warsaw. You come back to the bus and head for the next stop - historic heart of Warsaw, its Old Town. You get off the bus to take a walk and learn about fascinating past of Warsaw and Poland, passing by the Sigismund's Column and Royal Castle you hear stories about Polishcrowned heads their fates and battles they did for the country. Continuing the walk you see the Cathedral of St. John to hear about its post-war restorationto find yourselves in the Old Marketplace, where you see the centre of a reconstructed historic district. Here, in the middle of this UNESCO listed site, you see symbol of the city - Warsaw Mermaid. Walking by the picturesque houses of the Old Town, youfollow tothe Barbican, a fragment of therestored city wall, then to have a look at the birthplace of Marie Curie, a great Polish scientist. Walking back to the bus, you pass by the Warsaw Uprising Monument, an impressive memorial, where your guide tells you more about this WWII event. From the Old Town, the bus takes you to the Royal Park azienki. In the park, the guide presents you admirable Palace on the Isle, the main summer residence of the last king of Poland, Stanisaw August Poniatowski. During the walk through the park, you hear stories about turbulent late 18th centrury in Poland admiring examples of architecture of that period. After a relaxing walk in the "green lungs" of Warsaw, you go back to the bus that will take you back to your hotel or a requested location within the city.
Inclusions for Warsaw City Sightseeing In A Retro Bus For Groups
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by a 1980's bus
Exclusions for Warsaw City Sightseeing In A Retro Bus For Groups
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 41 people group
Fixed price for a 1-41 people group
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.