Warsaw In A Nutshell Walking Tour
OverviewAre you on the look out for tours and departures? Warsaw is the perfect place that will offer you the thrilling experience you never imagined. Favourably, the forthcoming season is one of the greatest times to visit Warsaw, as it will be less jammed and you will get to taste every bit of the optimum enjoyment Warsaw has to offer.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe 3 hours walking tour
To get the best walking tour around Warsaw, you must have a visit to:
- The Old Town: This constitutes the castle Square, Sigismunds Column, Royal Castle, Cathedral of St. John, Main Market Square, Warsaw Barbicane, viewing terrace, and Warsaw Mermaid monument that offers a priceless experience as you will get fascinating snapshot of this lovely places.
- The Pilsudski Square: Is a place where significant celebration do take place. With this square, you will also get to know the Tomb of unknown soldiers.
- Krasiskich Square: Hear is the place where you get to hear of amazing stories of the Warsaw uprising.
- Krakowskie Przedmiecie Street: AB Poland Travel gives you the opportunity to see the Presidential Palace, the university, St cross church where the heart of Frederic Chopin is still respiring. All for you in Warsaw.The 5 hours walking tour
After the 3 hours of walking through those routes, you then proceed to Grzybowski Square which was the former heart of Jewish culture in Warsaw. Also you will be privilege to hear the history of Polish Jews, and other engaging stories about the highest building in Warsaw which is a Stalins gift to the people of Poland. Viewing from the terrace 30th floor, you get an eye sight of Warsaw as a whole. The tour will be rounded up by visiting a very unique place where you can get the last factual piece of ghetto wall.The 7 hours walking tour
This route allows you to visit historic Lazienki Royal Park after your visit to the 3 hours and 5 hours route. From here, you get to view the beautiful royal gardens which have been existing since the 18th century at Frederic Chopins monument, Palace on the Isle, Old Orangery and Amphitheatre among others. After visiting this adorable gardens, then you can have your lunch and a break from the long walk.
Inclusions for Warsaw In A Nutshell Walking Tour
- Walking tour (3,5 or 7 hours)
Exclusions for Warsaw In A Nutshell Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Public transportation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The route tends to change depending on your choice, the starting point for the tours could either be Sigismunds Column at the Castle Square in the Old Town or anywhere in the city base on your choice and the ending point also depends on your decision. You move on feet from one point to the other and public transportation (buses and trams) is also available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.