OverviewOver the past few years we have gained a world class experience working with polish and foreign clients. We offer you a wide range of luxury and exclusive cars with English speaking chauffeurs.
- Airport transfer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourWelcome to the most professional and experienced limousine service in Warsaw.
We will help you get around Warsaw in safe & comfortable conditions with our fully trained staff.
We have also supplied our luxury fleet (mainly Mercedes brand) for official delegations.
Every single request will be dealt with individually.
Inclusions for Warsaw Limousine Service
- Airport taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Warsaw Limousine Service
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.