Washington DC After Dark Wonder Tour - Washington D. C.
OverviewDC after dark wonder is a comprehensive tour with the guide directing you to all the monuments and memorials at a wonderful pace while giving you fascinating facts to make every visit a memorable one. You will be totally engaged and entertained while visiting the wonderful attractions under the DC lights. The best pictures are taken on this tour by the design of our special routing of the tour.
- Excellent value for money
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with pickup from the Hyatt Regency and hop on either a minibus or van (depending on the amount of travelers) to begin your tour. The tour guide will give you a brief introduction of the itinerary and themselves and then you will head to towards the capitol.
Once you have arrived at the capitol you will be dropped off at the Garfield circle and guided through the capitol steps, where you will be picked up and brought to your next location. On the way to your next location your guide will show you the department of labor, the judiciary square and the united states courthouse featuring the statue of chief justice John Jay. Next up you will see the Canadian Embassy, the only embassy that is close to the legislative arm of our government.
Your guide will discuss and point out all of the major buildings and attractions of Pennsylvania Avenue. A few of these sights will include the newseum, the federal trade commission, the national gallery of arts, the national archive, the navy memorial, the department of justice, the FBI, the IRS, the old post office pavilion, the freedom plaza the EPA, the Mayors office, Willard Hotel, Ronald Regan Building and much more.
Next, the tour stops off at the front of the White House, you will be able to get off of the bus and walk though the front of the white house to 17th and Pennsylvania Avenue, during which your guide will discuss details about the white house and what can be seen in Lafayette Park.
Next you will stop at the World War II memorial, the tour will proceed then to the Jefferson Memorial. As you head towards the memorial, the guide will discuss everything in sight on the way, including the holocaust museum, the old executive office building, the corcoran gallery, red cross, organization of the American states, the department of commerce, Washington monument and the gate keepers house.
From the World War II memorial you will then be brought to the Jefferson Memorial and then finally the Martin Luther King memorial. On the way you will have a clear view of the Potomac river, FDR memorial, the bureau of engraving and printing and the cherry blossom trees
This tours final stop will be at Iwo Jima, you will then be returned to the original departure point.
Inclusions for Washington DC After Dark Wonder Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Washington DC After Dark Wonder Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The White House as an Office Walking Tour
- Musings with a White House Gardner Walking Tour
- The White House as a Home Walking Tour
- Luxury Day Tour With Hotel Pickup Plus Potomac River Cruise
- DC Smartphone Photo Safari at Night
- George Washington's Mount Vernon by Water Cruise
- 2.5-Hour U.S. Capitol Building and Capitol Hill Walking Tour
- See the City Segway Tour