Washington DC Brewery Tour - Washington D. C.
OverviewTaste award-winning beers, from pilsners to stouts, on a 5-hour tour to four breweries in the Washington DC area. As an expert guide walks you through every step of the beer-making process, from tasting the raw ingredients to pouring from the taps, you'll enjoy a glimpse of the inner workings of the craft-beer industry. Learn about craft beer during brewery visitations with your expert guide, and munch on food pairings, which are enough to add up to lunch or dinner (depending on which option you book).
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourYour experience of the craft-beer scene in the nations capital starts with pickup from downtown Washington DC. While your designated driver takes you to your first stop, an expert guide describes the beer-making process and what you can expect during your insiders look at how four different DC and Virginia breweries create their celebrated brews.
Perfect for novices, connoisseurs and home brewers alike, your 5-hour tour provides an opportunity to listen to local brewers and learn which foods pair well with different styles of beer. Choose a daytime tour that includes food pairings for lunch, or opt for a nighttime tour with food pairings for dinner.
Daytime Tour with Lunch Pairings: Departing in late morning, this option includes tastings and in-depth analyses of at least 15 beers at four different breweries. Enjoy a lunch of beer and food pairings at Brookland Pint or Capitol City Brewing Company, each featuring craft beer, and listen as your guide walks you through the intricacies of how to pair beer with food.
Evening Tour with Dinner Pairings: This after-hours option showcases DC's nightlife and brewpub scene, encompassing both old-school brew houses and the latest microbreweries to open in the area. Enjoy tastings of 18 to 20 beers, with a food-pairing dinner! This option is the perfect activity before you hit the town after dark.
Breweries visited on either tour may include four of the following:
Public Option, Capitol City Brewing Company, Port City Brewing Company, Bardo, DC Brau Brewing Company, District ChopHouse and Brewery or Hellbender Brewing Company.
Inclusions for Washington DC Brewery Tour
- Beer tastings
- Local guide
- Transportation by bus
- Food-pairings lunch or dinner, depending on option selected
Exclusions for Washington DC Brewery Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drinks not specified (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum age is 21 years
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.