Washington DC Brunch Cruise - Washington D. C.
OverviewJoin a cruise around the capital and admire the cities skyline while on board this wonderful 2-hour brunch cruise. Admire unmatched skyline views from a unique vantage point while enjoying a mouth-watering feast and listening to the live jazz trio.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourStep Aboard...
Your cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Gangplank Marina. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table
Explore and Enjoy...
Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or tour the ship's three climate controlled dining rooms. A great way to start your afternoon is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of taste.
Throughout the cruise our live jazz trio sets the mood...
Enjoy a wide range of jazz from artists such as John Coltrane, Miles Davis and Branford Marsalis.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Please see below for a sample brunch menu
Inclusions for Washington DC Brunch Cruise
- 2-hour brunch cruise
- Buffet menu
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Taxes and fees
Exclusions for Washington DC Brunch Cruise
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
Itinerary:Sample Menu (subject to change)
Early Risers (Breakfast Items)
- Seasonal Fruit: Watermelon | Cantaloupe Melon | Pineapple Mixed Berries
- Breakfast Pastries: Croissants | Muffins | Bagels | Fruit Preserves | Butter
- Scottish Smoked Salmon: Cream Cheese | Shaved Red Onions | Roma Tomatoes Capers
- Scrambled Eggs: American Cheddar Cheese | Diced Tomatoes & Chives
- Breakfast Meats: Applewood Smoked Bacon | Sweet Maple Sausage
- Sausage & Roasted Pepper Frittata: Vidalia Onions & Thyme
- Breakfast Potatoes: Caramelized onions, American Cheddar Cheese & italian parsely
- Build Your Own Belgian Waffle Station: Caramel Sauce | Hot Fudge | Strawberry Sauce | Almonds
- Mini Chocolate Chips | Sprinkles Whipped Cream
Late Risers (Lunch Items)
- Caesar Salad: Romaine Lettuce | Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese |Traditional Caesar Dressing | Herb Croutons
- Shrimp & Farfalle Pasta Salad: Basil Pesto | Grape Tomatoes | Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese
- Roasted Potato Salad: Fingerling Potatoes | Scallions & Chives | Mayonnaise & Mustard Dressing
- Cauliflower & Tomato Gratin: Aged Goat Cheese | Parmesan Topping
- Roasted Cedar Plank Oregano Salmon: Cajun Cream Sauce
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken: Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Hand Carved Strip Loin, USDA Choice: Odyssey Signature Spice Rub | Horseradish Crème | Au Jus
- Signature Dessert Station: Mini Pastry Cups | Cakes | Pastries | Seasonal Fruit
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Recommended attire - dressy-casual attire, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only