- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Washington DC, Washington DC, District of Columbia
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewJoin a cruise around the capital and admire the cities skyline while on board this wonderful 2-hour brunch cruise. Admire unmatched skyline views from a unique vantage point while enjoying a mouth-watering feast and listening to the live jazz trio.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
Your cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Gangplank Marina. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table
Explore and Enjoy...
Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or tour the ship's three climate controlled dining rooms. A great way to start your afternoon is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of taste.
Throughout the cruise our live jazz trio sets the mood...
Enjoy a wide Range of jazz from artists such as John Coltrane, Miles Davis and Branford Marsalis.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Please see below for a sample brunch menu
Itinerary:Sample Menu (subject to change)
Early Risers (Breakfast Items)
• Seasonal Fruit: Watermelon | Cantaloupe Melon | Pineapple Mixed Berries
• Breakfast Pastries: Croissants | Muffins | Bagels | Fruit Preserves | Butter
• Scottish Smoked Salmon: Cream Cheese | Shaved Red Onions | Roma Tomatoes Capers
• Scrambled Eggs: American Cheddar Cheese | Diced Tomatoes & Chives
• Breakfast Meats: Applewood Smoked Bacon | Sweet Maple Sausage
• Sausage & Roasted Pepper Frittata: Vidalia Onions & Thyme
• Breakfast Potatoes: Caramelized onions, American Cheddar Cheese & italian parsely
• Build Your Own Belgian Waffle Station: Caramel Sauce | Hot Fudge | Strawberry Sauce | Almonds
• Mini Chocolate Chips | Sprinkles Whipped Cream
Late Risers (Lunch Items)
• Caesar Salad: Romaine Lettuce | Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese |Traditional Caesar Dressing | Herb Croutons
• Shrimp & Farfalle Pasta Salad: Basil Pesto | Grape Tomatoes | Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese
• Roasted Potato Salad: Fingerling Potatoes | Scallions & Chives | Mayonnaise & Mustard Dressing
• Cauliflower & Tomato Gratin: Aged Goat Cheese | Parmesan Topping
• Roasted Cedar Plank Oregano Salmon: Cajun Cream Sauce
• Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken: Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
• Hand Carved Strip Loin, USDA Choice: Odyssey Signature Spice Rub | Horseradish Crème | Au Jus
• Signature Dessert Station: Mini Pastry Cups | Cakes | Pastries | Seasonal Fruit*Menu subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
2-hour brunch cruise
Coffee, tea and iced tea
Taxes and fees
Additional beverages (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Recommended attire - dressy-casual attire, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
Traveler ReviewsSee all reviews
The service was good, the food was good and we also really enjoyed the entertainment. I would definitely recommend this event to others.
Great experience from start to end. The brunch was good, the endless champagne, the live band and the sights were all great. My friend and I really enjoyed this trip and even met a nice couple and two best friends who sat next to us. I'd recommend it.
What an amazing experience. Wonderful staff and crew. Brunch was fantastic and the band helped get the party started by playing tunes that got everyone dancing. I would love to attend the dinner cruise the next time I'm in the DC area.
The boat was comfortable and being on the water is fabulous but I felt the experience was lacking for a few reasons: 1 some people were able to reserve the window seats but I never saw that option 2 the boat was supposed to go by Georgetown but the tides were off. The operators know this info ahead of time but it was not made known to passengers until we were on the ship. 3 the food was ok but as a vegetarian, there were few options. Plus everything is put in one area and 150 people are lined up. Not a very good system. I went with a friend who came from out of town and we were disappointed by the itinerary but still enjoyed the experience.
The boat was beautiful. The food was fabulous!! The staff was very pleasant. It was an incredibly wonderful experiece!!
Susan knows her subject well and was very accommodating in matching our particular wants.
The last 2/3 weeks of persistent rain makes walking tours unacceptable - a wet weather option must be made available.
Excellent experience! Highly recommend. The cruise staff were extremely courteous and very good at what they do. The food was exceptional as well. Overall, an unforgettable experience.
Great food good light jazz. Wonderful way to see many of Washington's sites. We recommend it
It was wonderful the staff was great.
Great- music and food good . pleasant staff. waiter could have come by a little more but they were fast when they did bring something requested. would recommend to others. What is the cost for children under 1 year