OverviewThis is a 3 hour mid-morning tour of Washington DC. Stops include popular sites including The Capitol building, the White House, World War ll Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial and the Abraham Lincoln Memorial.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThis is a 3 hour mid-morning tour of Washington DC. Stops include popular sites including The Capitol building, the White House, World War ll Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial and the Abraham Lincoln Memorial. Approximately 15 minutes is spent at each site throughout the tour. On the way to the White House, we will travel down Pennsylvania Avenue, America's Main Street, home to major landmarks such as the National Gallery of Arts, the Newseum, the National Archives, the Navy Memorial, the Justice Department, the FBI Building, Old Post Office Pavilion and the Freedom Plaza.
All of our tours depart from this 450 New Jersey Avenue. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
Inclusions for Washington DC City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Washington DC City Tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.