Washington DC City Tour In Spanish - Washington D. C.
OverviewWashington DC City tours in Spanish. A professional tour guide who will explain, in detail, the history of Washington D.C. You will have the opportunity to step down in most of the places, while we wait for you - you won't have to wait for the next bus! You will feel like family, talking, laughing and feel comfortable to ask any kind of question related to U.S. history and the city of Washington D.C.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Small group ensures personal service
- Airport transfer
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourStart the tour by going to the White House, walking from the Old Executive Office Building, White House and U.S. Treasury Department.
Drive through Pennsylvania Avenue to see the Old Post Office, FBI, and National Archives. Stop at the US Capitol for a short walk.
After, drive behind the US Capitol to see the Supreme Court and the Library of Congress, driving through the Smithsonian Museums and arrive at the Washington Monument. While driving to the Washington Monument, see the Oval Office, Organization of the American States, stop at War World II to enjoy a nice walk and a panoramic view of the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Thomas Jefferson and the US Capitol.
Keep on driving behind Thomas Jefferson to stop at Martin Luther King Jr, so you can have a walk again. Then we will go to Korea, walk inside Lincoln Memorial all the way to Vietnam.
From there drive to Virginia State to walk inside Arlington Cemetery and see Kennedy's Grave, Jacqueline Kennedy and two children, as well as Robert, Joseph P. Kennedy and Edward Kennedy. Eventually drive to Iwo Jima Memorial and the Pentagon to see the plane crash site on 9/11.
At the end of the tour you will decide where to stay (most tourists will end at any Smithsonian Museum).
Inclusions for Washington DC City Tour In Spanish
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Washington DC City Tour In Spanish
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.