Catch Me - The Magic Duel is a comedy and magic show for grown ups which received a 2016 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for earning consistently great reviews. Â Now, in its second year at the Mayflower hotel, the 90 minute show, Catch Me - The Magic Duel is an upscale alternative to the comedy club. Â It's as funny as many stand up comedians but 100% clean and non-offensive, and in a beautiful venue so you can dress up and enjoy.
Know More about this tour
Think you have seen all of the DC sights? Â Tired of dinner and a movie? Â Audiences say The Magic Duel is âa perfect birthday night out, date night, girls night out or anything!â Â First rate snarkists Mark Phillips and Brian Curry battle for the title of Best Magician with audience involvement from start to finish. Â This show is full of seriously funny magic that will fool you. Â Badly. Â Who will win? Â The audience is judge and jury. Â The Magic Duel earned 2016 and 2017 TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence, and holds a 5 star rating on Yelp. Â An amazing night out. Â Â
Catch Me - The Magic Duel has two performances on each show date, 5:00PM and 8:00PM. Â Seating begins 45 minutes prior to show time; ticket holders may reserve their seat (seating is general admission) and enjoy the lobby bar "Edgar.' Â Seating is limited to ensure good visibility.Â Â Audiences may bring drinks from the Mayflower's bar, Edgar, to the performance. Â The Farragut North Metro station is one block away, and there is both street and nearby garage parking available. Â Check our website: www.catchmeshow.com for more details and FAQs.
Inclusions for Washington DC Comedy Magic Show
- Live entertainment
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Washington DC Comedy Magic Show
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Parking is not included.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Nearest Parking garage entrance is on LaSalle St. Limited street parking is available.
Dress code is cocktail attire, use the elegance and luxury of the Mayflower Hotel as inspiration!
Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
Not recommended for children aged 14 and under
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.