Washington DC Day Trip From New York - New York City
OverviewExplore beyond the Big Apple with a full-day tour to Washington DC from New York City. You'll capture the spirit of "the home of the brave and land of the free" as you visit the monuments and memorials of Washington DC.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourBeginning in New York heading south, you will pass through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland before arriving at Capitol Hill. Your tour will begin with a stop to Arlington Cemetery to visit JFK's gravesite. Move further into Washington DC and you'll see the Capitol, Senate and White House, the core of the US government. Your tour of Washington DC continues to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum before visiting the Washington, Lincoln, Vietnam and Korea memorials for exploring and pictures.
Late in the afternoon you'll embark on a panoramic city tour before departing Washington DC for an early-evening arrival in New York City.
Please Note: This tour is scheduled to stop in front of the White House, the Capitol and the Senate for commentary and picture taking. However please note that sometimes this is not possible due to security issues in Washington. In the event of this occurring, tour will be adjusted accordingly.
Inclusions for Washington DC Day Trip From New York
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Admissionto Arlington Cemetery
- Free Wifi on bus only
Exclusions for Washington DC Day Trip From New York
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to security, there is no entry to the White House
Depending on the rules on the day, sometimes a stop can be made for photographs from outside the fence
Stop at Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum is approximately 1.5-hours
A moderate amount of walking is involved
For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.