Washington DC Dinner Cruise - Washington D. C.
OverviewCome aboard Washington's premier dining ship! This 3-hour dinner cruise takes you along the Potomac River for panoramic views of the nation's greatest monuments as you dine on a freshly prepared 3-course dinner.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
Know More about this tour
The boat's unique design allows you to travel beneath the historic bridges spanning the Potomac River, while the glass-atrium dining rooms offer spectacular views.
Dressed in your most festive attire, arrive early and enjoy a cocktail. You'll discover the ship's unique elegance is merely a taste of the experience to come. The Captain and crew will greet you as you step aboard, and the ship's photographer will record the moment for your party. Once on deck, your hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table, where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide how you'd like them to pace your service.
The boat has three climate-controlled dining rooms, an open-air deck to explore and a distinctive atmosphere that's reminiscent of the European canal ships. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
The menu of creative seasonal starters, entrees and desserts is freshly prepared onboard daily, perfectly complemented by an excellent wine list. With soft piano music, spacious dance floors and live music provided by a five-piece band, the entertainment doesn't end until well after the ship returns to the marina. Dance to everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
As you depart, feeling relaxed and refreshed, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Please see below for sample dinner menu.
Inclusions for Washington DC Dinner Cruise
- Two and a half to three hour cruise on the Potomac River
- A three-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- The most breathtaking views of the nation's greatest landmarks, including the Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial
- Curated music selection by Odyssey's live band
- Guaranteed table for your party size
Exclusions for Washington DC Dinner Cruise
- Other beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (Optional)
Itinerary:Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Shrimp & Watermelon: English Cucumbers | Pickled Shallots | Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Yellow Corn | Zucchini | Caramelized Onions | Heirloom Tomato
- Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette
- Whipped Goat Cheese: Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | Crostini
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce
- Oven Baked Atlantic Salmon Filet: Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Citrus Dill Sauce
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast - Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Rib - Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Greek Zucchini Fritters - Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki
- Duo of Sorbet: Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
- Granny Smith Apple Parfait: Cinnamon Spiced Apples | Almond & Oat Crumble | Candied Chili Bacon
- Salted Caramel Cake: Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce
- Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Dress code is smart casual such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking, guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
Cruise duration is approx 2.5 to 3 hours