Washington DC gets even more beautiful after the sun sets. Join this 3 hour fully narrated Moonlight Tour to The FDR Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veteran, Korean War Memorials, Iwo Jima Memorial, The White House, Union Station and much more. Do not forget your camera as you will make plenty of photo stops! Some of the illuminated sights youll view are: Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Union Station, U. S. Capitol, Iwo Jima Memorial, The White House, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Jefferson Memorial and Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial.
- Instant Confirmation
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tour
When the sun sets in Washington, DC, the capital citys many magnificent monuments and memorials are dramatically illuminated against the night sky. On this majestic evening tour, see the most stunning sights in the District from your double-decker bus. Relax and enjoy the open air as your knowledgeable guide points out top attractions and shares facts and anecdotes.
Your guide will stop to let you take photos at each noteworthy attraction. Youll also be able to get off the bus, accompanied by your guide, at 3 stops: FDR Memorial/Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and Iwo Jima Memorial.
See the Jefferson Memorial lights reflected in the Tidal Basin. Walk up the steps of the Lincoln Memorial illuminated against the night sky. By the end of this tour, youll understand why tourists and locals alike love exploring DC at night!
Highlights of this tour include: Washington Monument, Union Station, U.S. Capitol, The White House, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Jefferson Memorial
Inclusions for Washington DC Double Decker Bus Guided Night Tour
- 2-hour Double Decker Bus Night Tour
- Onboard commentary
Exclusions for Washington DC Double Decker Bus Guided Night Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Buses can accommodate strollers and a limited number of wheelchairs
Prerecorded tour narration is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean and Russian and Hebrew (not available on the night tour)
Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.