If you only have a short time in Washington DC, then this 2-hour sightseeing tour is for you. Traveling by van or minibus, see all of DCs major landmarks including the White House, the US Capitol Building, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the World War II Memorial and much more. Your guide will provide illuminating commentary about all the sights you see.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourYour guide will then take you on a comfortable 2-hour tour of Washington DC by 15-person van or 25-person minibus with large windows, depending on the size of the group.
See DC’s most iconic landmarks including the US Capitol Building, the White House, the Library of Congress, the Washington Monument and the Supreme Court.
You’ll also catch views of famous memorials including the Lincoln Memorial, the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, the Marine Corps War Memorial (Iwo Jima Memorial) and the Martin Luther King, Jr Memorial.
Opt for a late evening tour of the city and admire the glowing lights of the monuments and memorials.
Throughout your ride, your expert guide will offer interesting and informative commentary about the sights you see, including their historical significance, and will answer any questions you have. Your tour ends at the original departure location.
Inclusions for Washington DC Express Sightseeing Tour
- Transport by van or minibus
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Washington DC Express Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance into buildings
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transportation vehicle depends on the size of the group
Tour involves some walking. Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.