Washington DC Haunted Capitol Walking Tour - Washington D. C.
OverviewAmericas most famous building is also one of its most haunted. The ghostly history of the U.S. Capitol campus is revealed in a two-hour walk led by a licensed D.C. tour guide who is also a local actor.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourCapitol Hill: Day and night, one of Washingtons oldest neighborhoods buzzes with activity. Hang around the Hill long enough, and youll encounter everyone from Congressional staffers grabbing a fast lunch to neighbors taking a late-night stroll. But if you look a little closer, you might discover that youre sharing the neighborhoodand the buildingswith some otherworldly visitors. Who is that shadowy sentry in front of the Supreme Court? Whats the story behind the whisper spot in the Capitol? Is that a cator a demonin the Capitol basement? And why should you never step foot in Statuary Hall on New Years Eve? Youll find out the answers to these questions and more on this decidedly unnervingand historicalwalk.
Please note that this walk does not include interior visits to any of the buildings featured.
Meet your licensed D.C. tour guide outside the Capitol South Metrorail station. From there the walk will proceed to the U.S. Capitol campus, visiting the Cannon House Office Building, U.S. House of Representative, and U.S. Senate. Participants will also see the U.S. Supreme Court, Library of Congress and Folger Shakespeare Library. The two-hour walk travels approximately one mile along level terrain. The route is wheelchair accessible. The walk concludes near the Capitol South Metrorail.
Inclusions for Washington DC Haunted Capitol Walking Tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Washington DC Haunted Capitol Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Three-Hour DC City Night Tour
- Congressional Tour of US Capitol and Major Monuments via Mini Coach
- Viator Exclusive: Washington Monument Reserved Admission with DC Landmarks and Memorials Tour
- Washington DC City Tour
- Arlington Cemetery and National Mall Monuments Bus Tour
- Big Bus Washington DC Hop-On Hop-Off Tour