Soak up the best of Washington DC on this full-day tour that combines informative narration with free time to explore popular sights. Step off your coach to visit top DC attractions including the US Capitol, White House Visitor Center, Smithsonian museums and World War II Memorial on your own. Drive by other major landmarks including the Washington Monument, Tidal Basin, National Gallery of Art and US Navy Memorial. This tour makes it easy to capture amazing photos and make the most of your time in the US capital!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Begin your daylong tour of Washington DC by boarding your comfortable, air-conditioned coach at Union Station. As you travel the city, listen to your knowledgeable driver share information and anecdotes about the US capital and its many famous sights.
Get off your coach to visit certain landmarks independently. Join a guided tour (reserved for you in advance) of the US Capitol, where the Congress meets, and make the most of your photo stop at the White House South Lawn. At the White House Visitor Center, get a sense of what the White House looks like inside and learn about US presidents. Have lunch (at your own expense) at your choice of several locations; your guide will let you know when to return to the coach.
Pay your respects to the heroes of World War II at the stately World War II Memorial with its lovely fountains. Spend time exploring the vast collections at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum and the Smithsonian National Museum of American History.
In the course of your tour, you'll also see the Washington Monument, FBI headquarters (J Edgar Hoover Building), Federal Triangle, Ellipse, Tidal Basin, National Archives, House and Senate Office Building, US Botanical Gardens, National Gallery of Art, US Navy Memorial and Grant Memorial â so keep your camera handy!
Your 7-hour tour of Washington's best-known sights concludes at Union Station.
Inclusions for Washington DC In A Day Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Reservation of guided tour of the US Capitol
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Washington DC In A Day Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
This tour requires that you print your voucher and present it to the Union Station office; otherwise you may not be guaranteed your spot on this tour
If the wheelchair is collapsible (i.e. can fold up) and the passenger is able to walk onto the bus, the passenger can take this tour without making any special arrangements
If the passenger is confined to the wheelchair, or it is not collapsible, the passenger or their agent will need to contact the tour operator two weeks prior to the departure of their tour to request a coach with a wheelchair lift
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.