Washington DC Monuments By Moonlight Electric Cart Tour - Washington D. C.
OverviewTake in Washington DCs landmarks at night, including the White House, US Capitol Building and Washington Monument, on a guided tour via an electric cart. Cruise around Capitol Hill and get great views of important monuments illuminated by floodlights, such as the Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Library of Congress, Supreme Court, Smithsonian and more. Two open-air, eco-friendly vehicles each seat five people plus a guide, ensuring a more personalized small-group experience.
- Instant Confirmation
- Fully narrated tour
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide outside and then hop into your electric cart, a comfortable and efficient way to get around the downtown area. Each electric cart has room for seven passengers plus a guide.
Move through the major monument areas, marveling at the dramatic effect of the floodlights on the stately architecture. Admire the Jefferson Memorial and Martin Luther King Memorial, bathed in indirect light from the Tidal Basin. Take in the FDR Memorial with its cascading waterfalls and sculptures depicting President Roosevelts four terms. See the illuminated Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial. Then visit the WWI and WWII Memorials, the Korean War Veterans Memorial and, finally, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
Continue past Washington DCs most famous address: the White House. Keep your camera ready to test out your night photography skills as you stop at the sites.
Continue on towards Capitol Hill to be astounded by the Capitol Building. End your tour on a high note by asking your guide for some recommendations for the rest of your stay in the city.
Your eco-friendly, open-air electric cart allows you to enjoy fresh air and great views as you tour the city. Your guide also points out festivals, exhibits, demonstrations or special events that may be occurring in this lively city.
After a 2-hour tour, you'll return to the Smithsonian complex where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Washington DC Monuments By Moonlight Electric Cart Tour
- An experienced local English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation in an all-electric 7-passenger vehicle
Exclusions for Washington DC Monuments By Moonlight Electric Cart Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
If wheelchair access is required, please advise at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Congressional Tour of US Capitol and Major Monuments via Mini Coach
- Viator Exclusive: Washington Monument Reserved Admission with DC Landmarks and Memorials Tour
- Washington DC City Tour
- Arlington Cemetery and National Mall Monuments Bus Tour
- Big Bus Washington DC Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Washington DC Explorer Pass