Dont just walk through the mall, experience it! Put on your walking shoes and follow your local Washington DC guide as you are led through the top sights on the National Mall. Your guide will provide you with history, details and interesting stories along the way.
Your tour will begin at 6:00 pm outside the Smithsonian Visitor Center, aka the Red Castle, on the National Mall side. Take a stroll down the National Mall for a detailed tour of the following:
- World War II Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Dr Martin Luther King JR Memorial
- The DC Tidal Basin & Japanese Cherry Trees
- The Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- The Thomas Jefferson Memorial
Throughout the tour there will be refreshment stands and opportunities for food, drink and restroom breaks. The tour ends at the White House, with easy access to metro, bus or taxi.