Washington DC Twilight Tour - Washington D. C.
OverviewJoin a bus tour that allows you to see America's Capital City when she's at her most beautiful: by twilight! On this tour, you'll visit Washington's most stunning historic sights, including the Jefferson Memorial on the Tidal Basin, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, FDR Memorial, and those commemorating the Vietnam War, Korean War, World War II and the raising of the flag on Iwo Jima.
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour open-air double-decker motorcoach tour offers fabulous twilight views of downtown Washington - including Pennsylvania Avenue, the Smithsonian Museums, National Mall, Kennedy Center, Georgetown Harbor and Roosevelt Island, among many others. And you'll stop for photographs at the Capitol and the White House, America's most famous buildings.
Step Off the Bus and Visit, View or Photograph:
White House (Photo stop only)
U.S. Capitol (Photo stop only)
World War II Memorial
Iwo Jima Memorial
View from the Coach:
U.S. Navy Memorial
Original FDR Memorial
Old Post Office
Ronald Reagan Memorial
U.S. Holocaust Museum
Bureau of Engraving
Organization of American States
Georgetown Harbor Front
U.S. Air Force Memorial
Please keep in mind that due to road closures, traffic changes, and weather issues, you may not be able to see all of the sights on the above itinerary.
Inclusions for Washington DC Twilight Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Washington DC Twilight Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
All coaches have bathrooms available for use
Please arrive ~15 minutes early (6:45pm) for boarding because this tour leaves approximately at 7pm
Open-air coach. Dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private City Tour with Driver Guide Up to 12 people
- Abraham Lincoln's Washington Walking Tour
- Private Guided Tour Itinerary: 3 Days: DC, Mount Vernon, and Arlington Cemetery
- Small Guided Tour National Gallery of Art Renaissance to Impressionists
- Big Bus Washington DC Night Tour
- The White House as an Office Walking Tour
- Musings with a White House Gardner Walking Tour
- The White House as a Home Walking Tour