Water And Lava In Nicaragua - Managua
OverviewWe will start our tour in Granada with an outskirt city tour of the most important site of the colonial center ,later we will drive to the most active volcano in Nicaragua which is Masaya Active Volcano and we will have the opportunity to see lava inside of this crater.After the great experience to see real lava we will head to Masaya Market and spend a hour exploring,here you will have the opportunity to try local food inside of the market.Now is time to visit Apoyo Lagon which is a crater lake with blue and crystal water,just great for swimming,kayaking,paddle boards and relaxing.We will spend about 3 hours in this resort.For last we have the boat tour in the Isletas of Granada where we will have a sunset inside the grand Lake of Nicaragua and we will see monkeys and lots of birds.
Know More about this tourWe will start the tour with a pick up from your hotel of preference either in Managua or Granada.
9:00 AM Pick up at your Hotel either in Granada or Managua
9:30: Am Outskirt City Tour of Granada
10:30 Masaya National Park Active Volcano
11.30 Masaya Market
1:00 PM Apoyo Lagon Resort
4:40 PM Boat Tour in the Isletas of Granada
6:45 Pm End of tour back to your Hotel
We will end the tour in the Grand Lake of Nicaragua with a relaxing private boat tour which will bring us to many small island form by early eruption of a volcano name Mombacho and now the island are full of vegetation and wildlife.
Inclusions for Water And Lava In Nicaragua
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- National Park fee
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Water And Lava In Nicaragua
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN NICARAGUA
- PRIVATE DAYTRIP IN LEON AND RUINS OF LEON FROM MANAGUA
- Masaya Volcano Night Tour
- Small Group Night Tour to the Masaya Volcano
- Volcanoes Full Day
- Day Trip to San Juan del Sur with Access to a Private Beach from Managua
- Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya from Managua
- Private Tour: Historic Leon from Managua