Water Country USA - Washington D. C.Write a Review
OverviewEnjoy the day at Water Country USA in Williamsburg, a whimsical, one-of-a-kind water park that could only come from SeaWorld! Ease into summer mode and enjoy corkscrew slides, a giant wave pool, a winding river, family friendly rides and more!
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourWater Country USA has something for the entire family! Whether your idea of water play is serene or extreme, you'll find it on the state-of-the-art rides and slides -- you just need to find one that's your speed! Enjoy slides, pools, kid-friendly attractions and fun in the sand.
With 16 different water attractions, there is something for everyone. Plunge 75 feet as the floor beneath you disappears on Vanish Point; tackle crazy curves, tunnels and drops as well as super soaking cannons on the family style Big Daddy Falls; Cast away to Rock n Roll Island for an awesome oasis of adventure, with a huge pool surrounded by a lazy river.
When you start feeling hungry, there are 9 different food outlets to choose from. Whether you want to sit and enjoy a juicy burger, some Tex Mex food, a freshly made deli sandwich or a frozen blended drink - there is enough here to suit any palate.
Upgrade Option: You can also upgrade your ticket to include admission for up to seven (7) consecutive days at Busch Gardens Wiliamsburg. Get your heart racing with dozens of thrilling rides and attractions inspired by Old World legends, including the Griffon, Loch Ness Monster and Alpengeist coasters, plus the Land of Dragons and other kid-friendly areas. Grab a pint at the Oktoberfest beer hall, dine at an authentic Italian ristorante and catch live shows like the Celtic Fyre Irish extravaganza for a day of international fun!
Inclusions for Water Country USA
- Admission ticket (based on option selected)
Exclusions for Water Country USA
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Parking fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants under the age of 3 years (2 years and 11 months) do not require admission. Proof of age such as a birth certificate may be required.
Wheelchairs are available for rental on a first come first serve basis.
The date selected at the time of booking is for the intended date of travel.
Please note this ticket is only for U.S residents, proof of residency maybe checked at the gate.
You might also like
- Viator VIP: Best Of DC Including US Capitol And National Archives Reserved Access, The White House And Lincoln Memorial
- Capitol Hill And DC Monuments Tour By Electric Cart
- International Spy Museum
- Diplomatic Day Tour - Small Group Bus Tour
- Architecture Tour Of The National Mall
- City Sightseeing Washington DC
- Private Arrival Transfer: Washington Dulles International Airport To Hotel
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel To Washington Dulles International Airport
- Washington DC Day Star Tour