Water Puppet Show And Spa Relaxation Including Dinner In Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
From USD 138
OverviewTake in the engaging and colorful spectacle of a traditional water puppet show on this tour in Ho Chi Minh City. After the show, relax with a luxurious spa treatment, including a hot stone massage, before enjoying dinner at a local restaurant.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Dinner included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, your relaxing evening begins at the water puppet show. Performed in a large pool using the water as a stage, water puppetry is a Vietnamese art form and considered one of the most traditional and important parts of the country's culture.
The background music for the show is provided by an orchestra made up of an array of talented singers and professional musicians performing with traditional instruments. The show is a great way to learn more about Vietnamese rural life and folklore; the programs performed, especially those involving tales of day-to-day living, often have humorous plot twists for you to enjoy.
After the show, head to a spa for a restorative hot-stone massage. You will also be able to enjoy other services offered such as a foot massage or facial treatments. Your last stop for the night is a restaurant where you'll enjoy dinner, which you will have selected prior to your tour.
Inclusions for Water Puppet Show And Spa Relaxation Including Dinner In Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Spa experience
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
Exclusions for Water Puppet Show And Spa Relaxation Including Dinner In Ho Chi Minh City
- Personal expenses such as shopping or beverages
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Guides with languages other than English are available upon request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.