Water Puppet Show And Spa Relaxation Including Dinner In Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewTake in the engaging and colorful spectacle of a traditional water puppet show on this tour in Ho Chi Minh City. After the show, relax with a luxurious spa treatment, including a hot stone massage, before enjoying dinner at a local restaurant.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Dinner included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Begin this relaxing evening with a visit to the Water Puppet Show. Water puppetry is a unique Vietnamese art form performed in a large pool using the water as a stage. It is considered as one of the most traditional and important parts of Vietnamese culture. You will also enjoy the Vietnamese orchestra, which provide the background music for the show. The orchestra is manned by an array of talented singers accompanied by professional musicians performing with traditional musical instruments. The show is a great way to learn more about the Vietnamese rural life and folklore. The programs performed, especially those involving tales of day-to-day living, often have humorous plot twists for you to enjoy.
After the show, you can relax at a luxury spa. The therapists there will offer a restorative hot stone massage. You will also be able to enjoy the other services offered such as foot massages or facial treatments. The spa staff are gentle and high-skilled. They can help you relieve stress, hardships after the long day. The last stop for the night will be at a restaurant for you to enjoy dinner, which you will have pre-selected.
Inclusions for Water Puppet Show And Spa Relaxation Including Dinner In Ho Chi Minh City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Water Puppet Show And Spa Relaxation Including Dinner In Ho Chi Minh City
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not allowed for children under 12 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Cu Chi Tunnels, Cao Dai Temple and Wildlife Rescue Station
- Small-Group Cai Be Floating Market Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Half-Day Good Morning Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Vietnam and Australian Battlefield Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Trip
- Saigon River Breakfast Cruise in Ho Chi Minh City