Water Tubing And Hot Springs Eco Adventure At Rincon De La Vieja From Playa Del Coco - Liberia
OverviewEnter a spectacular rain forest at majestic, smoking Rincon de la Vieja volcano for Costa Rica premier water tubing Eco-adventure that combines heart-stopping adventure and relaxation - incomparable views, blue rivers, waterfalls, natural mineral hot springs plus much more:Water Tube a real blue river with bends, calmness & adrenaline pumping chutes.Delicious Lunch Several Activities - 4 different "natural" hot spring pools, the fresh water pool with a bullet water slide; tropical Botanical Gardens with over 700 varietals, Butterfly Gardens, orchid garden, hummingbird sanctuary, Koi & Bird & Caiman Lakes, turtle ponds; natural mud bath and sauna; miniature donkeys and horses and much more.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tour
7am - 8:30am: Playa del Coco and Panama Beach hotel/apartment pick-up with bi-lingual guide. Time and place to be communicated. Youll be leaving the dry hot Savannah to enter a lush rain forest only found on the north side of Rincon de la Vieja volcano.
10:00am: Arrive at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs for a welcome cocktail at the spa. Change clothing & prepare for adventure.
10:30am: Depart for a short drive to a private park on the blue river Rio Azul.
- Water Tube: Walk along through a farm into a private park where the Water Tubing Adventure along the Rio Azul commences. Slide, bump & spin along white water and adrenalin pumping chutes, around bends and through calm water down the river. Feel the lush rainforest picturesque periphery, through canyons and thick greenery. Here sounds of the river, the howler monkeys, insects and birds. of blue water rushing past is quiet compared to the howler monkeys, insects and birds.
12:30pm: Return to Blue River Resort to enjoy a delightful lunch.
1:30pm: Choose all or take your choice of:
- Swim, slide and soak in 5 large pools; 4 of them, unique large natural mineral green hot springs; and, 1 fresh water pool with a bullet water slide
- Walk the amazing tropical Botanical Gardens with over 700 varieties of plants, heliconias, fruit-bearing trees, timber-yielding trees, orchid gardens, hummingbird garden, tropical fish ponds and lagoons, turtle ponds, Caiman Lake and Bird Lake.
- Experience the lush tropical Butterfly Gardens with 15 species like the blue morpho.
- Take a natural mud bath between a hot springs and fresh water river and a natural sauna heated from below by the hot springs creek - all inside the botanical gardens.
- See the source of the hot springs bubbling up from the ground at 60 degrees Centigrade
- Visit miniature horses and donkeys
- Unwind some more, with a spa treatment (not included) at the full service Blue River Spa
4:00pm: Depart for your hotel in time for supper
Inclusions for Water Tubing And Hot Springs Eco Adventure At Rincon De La Vieja From Playa Del Coco
- All taxes & entrance fees
- Fixed lunch
- All activities
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Welcome cocktail
- Locker changing room
Exclusions for Water Tubing And Hot Springs Eco Adventure At Rincon De La Vieja From Playa Del Coco
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase at Tiki Bar & Restaurant)
- Food and beverages, beyond what is included
- Spa Treatments
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Sun block, bug repellent and other necessities (some available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Bring: Comfortable clothing, insect repellent & comfortable walking shoes, bathing suit, sunscreen, rain jacket & extra clothing (in case of inclement weather conditions)
Must be in good health, physical condition and a competent swimmer
A refundable cash deposit toward locker and towel use may be required.
A vegetarian lunch option is available. Please advise at time of booking if required
There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative if known in advance and an alternative if occurs on route.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.