6:00am-7:00am: Pick up at hotels in and around Samara. Exact time to be communicated prior to the day of the tour.
10:00am: Arrive at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs for a welcome cocktail at the spa. Change clothing & prepare for adventure.
10:30am: Depart for a short drive to a private park on the blue river Rio Azul.
- Water Tubing: Walk along through a farm into a private park where the water tubing adventure along the Rio Azul commences. Slide, bump & spin along white water and adrenaline pumping chutes, around bends and through calm water down the river. Feel the lush rainforest picturesque periphery, through canyons and thick greenery. Here sounds of the river, the howler monkeys, insects and birds. of blue water rushing past is quiet compared to the howler monkeys, insects and birds.
12:30pm: Return to Blue River Resort to enjoy a delightful lunch.
1:30pm: Choose all or take your choice of:
- Swim, slide and soak in 5 large pools; 4 of them, unique large natural mineral green hot springs; and, 1 fresh water pool with a bullet water slide
- Walk the amazing tropical Botanical Gardens with over 700 varieties of plants, heliconias, fruit-bearing trees, timber-yielding trees, orchid gardens, hummingbird garden, tropical fish ponds and lagoons, turtle ponds, Caiman Lake and Bird Lake.
- Experience the lush tropical Butterfly Gardens with 15 species like the blue morpho.
- Take a natural mud bath between a hot springs and fresh water river and a natural sauna heated from below by the hot springs creek - all inside the botanical gardens.
- See the source of the hot springs bubbling up from the ground at 60 degrees Centigrade
- Visit miniature horses and donkeys
- Unwind some more, with a spa treatment (not included) at the full service Blue River Spa
4:00pm: Departure back to your hotel in Samara