Wave Break Island Scuba Diving On The Gold Coast
OverviewEnjoy the weightless experience of exploring the underwater world on the Gold coast, Australia. Experience the thrill of breathing underwater on the calm water of the sheltered dive site on the Gold Coast. Choose an introductory dive with an experienced PADI instructor or for those more experienced, you can dive on your own. Your dive experience includes transport and the opportunity to hand feed the fish.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Take the opportunity to relax your state of mind, whilst effortlessly improving your health and fitness. Add adventure to every travel destination through the exciting world of scuba diving.
Choose the introductory dive, purely for pleasure with no experience necessary. You will be accompanied by a certified PADI instructor throughout the whole dive. Besides seeing beautiful and fascinating aquatic creatures first hand, youll experience sensations unique to scuba diving, like the thrill of breathing underwater for the first time, and the feeling of floating weightless like an astronaut in space. You will be swimming amongst the Gold Coasts many species of fish having the opportunity to hand feed them.
If you're more experienced and won't need a PADI instructor, head out to explore the beautiful waters of Wave Break Island and the wide range of colorful fish with your single dive.
Your local operator is only too happy to pick you up from your Gold Coast accommodation and will drop you back at the completion of your dive. Boarding your boat Discover at the lovely Marina Mirage, travel approximately 10 minutes north by boat through the Gold Coast waters to the beautiful Wave Break Island. Leaving the boat head to the island, where you'll get comfortable wearing and using the SCUBA equipment in the calm shallow waters before heading off on your underwater safari. After you surface your operator will have snorkel gear aboard that you can take off for a relaxing snorkel or simply lounge about on our boat enjoying the light refreshments. A certificate is awarded to every diver with the experience expanding your mind, giving you an insight into the goings on of the Gold Coasts underwater world.
It will be an experience you will always remember. Besides seeing beautiful & fascinating aquatic creatures first hand, youll experience sensations unique to diving, like the thrill of breathing underwater for the first time & the feeling of floating weightless like an astronaut in space. You will swim with many species of fish & can even hand feed them.
This dive will give you an insight into the goings on in the underwater world & will be an experience you will always remember. A certificate is issued to every diver.
Inclusions for Wave Break Island Scuba Diving On The Gold Coast
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Introductory dive (if option chosen)
- Single dive for those more experienced (if option chosen)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Wave Break Island Scuba Diving On The Gold Coast
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.