Be collected by a luxury Hummer, and head up through Kalamunda and along the scenic route to Mundaring Weir for a quick stop and photo opportunity. Continue to York, the oldest inland Town in WA with many historic buildings of both Victorian and federation style. Make your way toward Wave Rock stopping at towns such as Quairading, Corrigin and finally Hayden where Wave Rock resides. The last stop of the day is at Mulka's Caves where you will see the aboriginal drawings of past dreamtimes.
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourJoin your tour at 7am sharp, make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes and don't forget your camera. As you are traveling in a small group and in a 4WD, your driver guide can take any off road opportunity if need be.
Head up through Kalamunda and out to Mundaring Weir some 45-minutes later for some great shots of the famous Weir that provides water to Perth and the Goldfields. Learn about the significant history associated with the Weir.
The next stop is in York, another 45-minutes, which is the oldest inland town that is home to some very historical buildings of the federation and victorian style, including a magnificent old Hospital built in the late 1800's and believed to be haunted.
Continuing on toward Corrigin some 117-kilometers from York, pass through Quairading for a quick look at the Pink Lake, the Rabbit proof fence and Dog Cemetery built in the 70's in Corrigin.
From Corrigin, head to Wave Rock another 108-kilometers where we you will be able to climb on the rock. See Mulka's Caves and the Hippos Yawn rock formation.
Enjoy lunch at one of the local Cafe Restaurants, a menu will be provided on board so you can see what takes your fancy.
Head back toward Perth via the Brookton Hwy. Typically, you will arrive back at the hotel around 6.30pm - It is a long day, but you will fit a lot in and there are refreshments and snacks on board.
Inclusions for Wave Rock Day Trip From Perth By Luxury Hummer Including Mundaring Weir
- Includes bottle water and softdrinks
- Light snacks and lunch
- All admission fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Wave Rock Day Trip From Perth By Luxury Hummer Including Mundaring Weir
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.