Wayne Newton's Casa De Shenandoah Tour - Las Vegas
OverviewExplore Wayne Newton’s Casa de Shenandoah on a 2- or 3-hour tour of the 52-acre (21-hectare) estate, a legendary property not far from the Las Vegas Strip. Admire his flashy Vegas costumes, luxury cars and memorabilia at the museum, visit the Arabian horse stables, and meet his exotic animals. Upgrade your experience with a guided tour of the first floor of the mansion, or opt for an entire mansion tour plus a visit to Newton’s childhood home.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourExperience the home of Mr. Las Vegas, Wayne Newton, on a tour of Casa de Shenandoah. On arrival, head to the Visitor Center to watch a short film on Wayne Newton and his elaborate estate. Afterward, continue by shuttle through the gilded gates of the 52-acre ranch. You have four tour options Self-guided, Mansion, Platinum and Diamond each outlined in the Itinerary section below.
Inclusions for Wayne Newton's Casa De Shenandoah Tour
- Entrance to the Wayne Newton Visitor Center and museum
- Guided tours (based on option selected)
- Round-trip transportation from select Las Vegas hotels (Guided tours only)
Exclusions for Wayne Newton's Casa De Shenandoah Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Round-trip transportation from select Las Vegas hotels (unless Guided tours are selected)
Itinerary:Museum Admission Only (self-guided): At the museum you can step inside Mr Newton’s private jet, view rare luxury automobiles and see his beaded and rhinestoned stage costumes. Marvel at a vast memorabilia collection, including mementos received from US presidents and items from entertainers like Jackie Gleason, Jack Benny, Elvis and Frank Sinatra. Museum entry is included in all tour options listed below.
Mansion Tour (1.5 to 2-hours): following the documentary at the Visitor Center you will be shuttled across the street for a guided tour of the first floor of Mr Newton’s 14,000-square-foot (1,300-sq-meter) mansion. Before stepping through its enormous, hand-carved doors, admire the fountain whose waters dance in time to a Newton song. You'll enjoy Wayne's decadent Louis XV, Louis XVI and Francois Linke furniture. Step into the Red Room for a look at more private treasures, including the robes bestowed on ‘Mr Las Vegas’ when he was knighted.
Platinum Tour (2- 2.5 hours): In addition to the option above you'll visit Mr Newton’s animal santuary which include wallabies, peacocks and his capuchin monkey ‘Boo,’ and the world-renowned Aramus Arabian Horse Barn before you’re taken back to the gift shop where you can purchase souvenirs.
Diamond Tour (3- to 3.5-hours) This tour follows the same itinerary as the Platinum option plus a performance demonstration at the world-renowned horse arena where you’ll observe Arabian horses exercising — even swimming during the summertime. Enjoy a tour of the entire mansion as you follow your guide to the second floor to see the private quarters of Mr Newton and his family.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Stroller and wheelchair friendly
Photographs are permitted without the use of flash
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.