Wedding Ceremony: Private Garden Gazebo - Las Vegas
OverviewGet married in a beautiful, private outdoor garden gazebo in a park like setting, surrounded by lush trees, flowers and landscaping. When the sun goes down, the gazebo will light up with dancing white lights to capture the romantic essence of the evening. Your package includes your officiant fees and gratuities and champagne toast to celebrate this special day!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourEnjoy the ease and convenience of having a professional wedding coordinator take care of all the details for your special day. You will be picked up in style by a limousine and whisked away to a private rustic ranch. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your wedding coordinator and provided with your bouquet and matching boutonniere. Then, meet with your professional photographer and wedding officiant.
Surrounded by your family and friends (maximum of 14 guests), the stage is set. Exchange your vows in this beautiful setting of lush landscape, colorful flowers, and trees. Afterwards, enjoy a champagne toast before returning to your hotel.
During the ceremony, your photographer will capture these memorable moments on film and video. You will receive a DVD with commemorative box and be able to choose 15 electronic images to share. Your remaining photos will be available on a convenient online gallery for up to six months.
Inclusions for Wedding Ceremony: Private Garden Gazebo
- Wedding ceremony for up to 14 guests
- Private outdoor venue
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private limousine (maximum of 6 passengers)
- Officiant fee
- Ceremony music
- Bouquet (dozen roses) and matching boutonniere
- Professional photographer (gratuity not included)
- Minimum of 48 images via online photo gallery (available for six months)
- 15 electronic images (select your favorites to share with family and friends)
- Video of ceremony
- DVD with personalized commemorative box
- Champagne toast for the couple
- Wedding coordinator
- Sales tax
- Limo driver and officiant gratuities
Exclusions for Wedding Ceremony: Private Garden Gazebo
- Marriage license from Clark County Courthouse ($77USD, subject to change)
- Photographer gratuity
- Translators (available at an additional fee)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 6 can ride to the venue in your private limousine, while your remaining guests make their own way or arrange for a larger vehicle with the local provider
Renewal of Vows and Commitment ceremonies do not need a Marriage license
You will receive your favorite 15 images electronically, approximately seven days after your wedding
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.