OverviewSreemangal has everything you need for a relaxing weekend. Its green and tranquil environment with forest, natural wetland and tea garden can make your weekend special and unforgettable. We are confident that we will give you the best weekend outside Dhaka. The tour is designed in such a way that you can leave on Thursday evening without taking any day off from work and enjoy every bit that Srimangal has to offer.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDay-1: Reaching Srimangal
Pick up at 7.00 am from the hotel/residence, transfer to Bus stop which will take you to Srimangal. It is a 4-5 hours journey from Dhaka. We will provide private vehicle for a group of 3 person or more.
Check into the eco-resort in Srimangal. You may also ask us to book resort in tea garden which might be confirmed up on availability.
After lunch, explore nearby tea gardens in Srimangal by Riding Cycle. Visit a tea factory to see the process of making tea.
After returning to the hotel and freshen up, go for dinner on a local restaurant.
Overnight stay at Srimangal.
Day-2: Exploring wildlife at Lawachara National Park, Srimangal
Start early morning for a rewarding wildlife trek through the Lawachara National Park. We take the 3 hours trail for the maximum opportunity to see wildlife, specially the Hollock Gibbons for which is this forest famous for.
After breakfast, continue sight-seeing. Lunch at a local restaurant.
Return to the hotel and take some rest.
Spend the evening by riding local boats at the beautiful Madhabpur lake.
Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight stay at srimangal.
Day-03: Hiking at Rajkandi Reserve Forest to Hamham Waterfalls or Baikkar Beel
Start early morning and drive toward Rajkandi Reserve Forest on a old model 44 car through a broken muddy road. Arrive at Kalabanpara village in the edge of the forest in 1.5 hours, and start laborious trekking through the Rajkandi Reserve Forest to discover Hamham Waterfalls. You need to track 3 hours through the up and down hills to reach the waterfalls. Upon arrival on the waterfall, well have 01 hour break to have lunch, and start our return journey. well hike 3-4 hours through knee deep water to Kalabanpara, and drive back to Srimangal in the evening. If water level is higher than usual because of rain, well return on the same hilly way.
Very Early in the morning we towards Baikkar Beel for bird watching. You will find thousands of birds chanting your name and roming around. We will walk through the bush and ride watch tower to have a close look at the birds life.
We will have lunch and start our return journey to Dhaka leaving back tea garden in the evening.
Drop at your hotel/residence at late evening. End of the tour.
Inclusions for Weekend Tour In Srimangal From Dhaka
- 2-night accommodation
- Wild life walking tour
- Cycling through tea garden
- Entrance fees
- Lunch, dinner and snacks
Exclusions for Weekend Tour In Srimangal From Dhaka
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Local transport is used during this tour
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.