Weekly Markets Tour From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewThe tour explores the weekly gathering of Berber people at their markets. It offers the chance to enjoy the landscapes outside of Marrakech and learn about the lifestyle of Berber people: How they live, the way they barter their products for other goods, and allows you to feel like a local in an ancient but little known culture.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe tour starts from the main square in Marrakech. After a short briefing, a private air-conditinoned van takes us on a beautiful trip to a nearby Berber market. Historical and cultural snapshots along the way will make it easy for you to understand what is happening in the market (why there are very few women, why some Berber people have blonde hair and blue or green eyes). Once at the Market we explore its different sections like the vegetables' market, the butchers' market in addition to the crafts' sections where blacksmiths, potters, carpenters are working. Lunch will be in a Berber tent alongside locals.The whole trip is about 3.5 to 4 hours.
Inclusions for Weekly Markets Tour From Marrakech
- Bottled water
- Local guide
Exclusions for Weekly Markets Tour From Marrakech
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Ait Ben Haddou and Telouet Day Trip from Marrakech
- Marrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Desert and Palm Grove Camel Ride from Marrakech Including Moroccan Tea and Snack
- Full Day Marrakech City Tour
- Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou Day Trip Through the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
- Private Tour: Moroccan Kasbahs from Marrakech