OverviewGet an introduction to the art, architecture, and history of Florence on a 90-minute guided walk.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tour
The 1:45 minute guided tour starts in the early afternoon from Via Martelli 33rd where after the check-in you’ll start the walking tour with our expert guides.
You will enjoy an excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history, from the city’s Roman origins to a 15th century palace, from the Ponte Vecchio, through the famous Uffizi courtyard, to the wonders of the architecture of Brunelleschi’s Dome which overlooks the Baptistery golden ‘Gates of Paradise’. Allow yourself a close encounter with this fascinating city, understanding and appreciating the background and context, its importance in history, thanks to the professionalism of our expert guides.
During the High Season this tour is available twice per day: at 12pm or 6pm. From 16th November tour will depart at 1:30 pm
During the low season (November 16th to March 14th) this tour is English and Spanish is available with minimum 2 passengers. Tour in Portuguese, Italian, French, German languages is available with minimum 4 passengers and in case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English.
Inclusions for Welcome To Florence Guided Walking Tour
- 1h 45 minutes guided tour of Florence
- Professional guide
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
Exclusions for Welcome To Florence Guided Walking Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Earphones will be provided for groups with over 15 participants.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
PLEASE NOTE: during low season (November 16th to March 14th) this tour is English and Spanish is available with minimum 2 passengers. Tour in Portuguese, Italian, French, German languages is available with minimum 4 passengers and in case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English.
Please note that only for last minute reservations (made within 24 and 48 hours from the departure date) we do not guarantee the tour in Portuguese, German, French and Italian. On the other hand the tour is always available and confirmed in English and Spanish.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.