Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance? An excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history, from the city’s Roman origins to a 15th century palace, from the Ponte Vecchio, through the famous Uffizi courtyard, to the amazing Brunelleschi’s Dome which overlooks the Baptistery’s golden “Gates of Paradise”. Allow yourself a close encounter with this fascinating city, understanding and appreciating the background and context, its importance in history, thanks to the professionalism of our expert guides.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
English, Italian, Spanish
Departure Details :
My tour office in florence, via cavour, 21 red (9:45 am) Guided tour in florence ends approx at 1:30pm in via cavour, 26/28 Red
OverviewGet an introduction to the art, architecture, and history of Florence on a guided walk.Your professional guide will take you to see the main monuments and landmarks as you learn about the history of the city from Roman times through the Renaissance.
- Ponte vecchio
Know More about this tour
- Free shuttle service from/to pisa
- Guided walking tour of florence
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from Florence
- Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from Florence
- Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip from Florence
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- La Spezia Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Florence and Pisa
- Siena with Palios Contrada, San Gimignano and Chianti, Day Trip from Florence with Wines and Food Tasting