Welcome To Florence Walking Tour From LuccaWrite a Review
Get an introduction to the art, architecture, and history of Florence on a guided walk. Your professional guide will take you to see the main monuments and landmarks as you learn about the history of the city from Roman times through the Renaissance.
- Walk over Ponte Vecchio, through the Uffizi Courtyard and see the Duomo Baptistery (exterior)
Know More about this tour
Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance? An excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history, from the city’s Roman origins to a 15th century palace, from the Ponte Vecchio, through the famous Uffizi courtyard, to the amazing Brunelleschi’s Dome which overlooks the Baptistery’s golden “Gates of Paradise”. Allow yourself a close encounter with this fascinating city, understanding and appreciating the background and context, its importance in history, thanks to the professionalism of our expert guides.
Inclusions for Welcome To Florence Walking Tour From Lucca
- Guided walking tour of Florence
• Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
• Aperitif (drinks and snacks)
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.