Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance? An excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history, from the city’s Roman origins to a 15th century palace, from the Ponte Vecchio, through the famous Uffizi courtyard, to the amazing Brunelleschi’s Dome which overlooks the Baptistery’s golden “Gates of Paradise”. Allow yourself a close encounter with this fascinating city, understanding and appreciating the background and context, its importance in history, thanks to the professionalism of our expert guides.
- Duration: 1 Days
English, Italian, Spanish
Departure Details :
Lucca: Porta Sant'Anna, Piazzale Verdi 10:00 AM Shuttle from Lucca: Porta Sant'Anna, Piazzale Verdi to Florence train Station Santa Maria Novella. Meeting point in Florence: My Tour Office in Florenc.. read more
OverviewGet an introduction to the art, architecture, and history of Florence on a guided walk. Your professional guide will take you to see the main monuments and landmarks as you learn about the history of the city from Roman times through the Renaissance.
- Walk over Ponte Vecchio, through the Uffizi Courtyard and see the Duomo Baptistery (exterior)
Know More about this tour
- Guided walking tour of Florence
• Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
• Aperitif (drinks and snacks)
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Walking Tour and Exploration of Lucca
- Full-Day Chianti Tour by Vespa with Shuttle from Lucca
- Lucca Aperitivo Tour with Wine Tasting and Food Sampling
- Private Tour: Historic Lucca by Bike
- Half-Day Wine Tour in the Tuscan Hills from Lucca
- Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti Wine full-day from Lucca
- La Spezia Shore Excursion: Pisa and Lucca Day Trip
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Lucca