Well Temple Archeo Tour: 6-Hour Shore Excursion
OverviewMake the most of your stop in Cagliari and disembark your cruise ship for an exciting 6-hour tour shore excursion. Travel to the past and discover the Nuragic Civilization and their temple.
Know More about this tourThis combination tour takes you into the heart of Sardinian, in a little town called Paulilatino .
On the tour you will learn about the Sardinian History, the Nuragic Civilization and their monuments.
Discover the Nuragic Village walking trough the Nuraghe, Temple and cemetery.The well temple of Santa Cristina (12thcent.bc) is one of the finestexamples of the elaborate religious architecture of the Nuragic era. Thenuraghestructure consists of an entranceway(dromos) with steps leading to an underground, circular domed chamber (tholos),all surrounded by an enclosing wall (temenos). The walls of the stairway andunderground tholos are made from finely cut ashlar blocks of alkali basalt rock.Santa Cristina can without a doubt be considered the most representative of theSardinian well temples.In the area surrounding the temple are the remains ofa village, at the front of which stands a "meeting hut" with acircular stone seat.
Visit an old village and church from the Middle Ages.
Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall interesting anecdotes for you before bring you back to your cruise ship.
Inclusions for Well Temple Archeo Tour: 6-Hour Shore Excursion
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide for english, portuguese, italian and french
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free wifi on board
Exclusions for Well Temple Archeo Tour: 6-Hour Shore Excursion
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.