OverviewDiscover the best of Wellington on a scenic hop-on hop-off tour that travels to top sights within the city and surroundings. See attractions including Mt Victoria, Zealandia, Weta Cave, Old Saint Pauls Church, Parliament, Museum of Wellington City and Sea and Te Papa. Your friendly guide shares informative commentary throughout the 2-hour ride by minivan, with numbers limited to 11 people. You can hop off at any of 17 stops to explore in depth and your ticket is good for 24 hours from time of first use.
Know More about this tourMeet at the Wellington i-Site to start your hop-on hop-off tour by minivan with your knowledgeable and friendly onboard guide. The tour includes a photo stop of 5-10 minutes each at Mt Victoria. Hop off at any stop to visit an attraction in-depth on your own. Your driver can tell you when the next minivan will arrive to take you to the next location.
Admire world-class art and culture at New Zealands premier museum, Te Papa Tongarewa, with collections that focus on art, history, the Pacific and Maori culture.
Discover the natural wonders of New Zealand at Zealandia, a 556-acre (225-hectare) wildlife sanctuary with extensive natural history exhibits, located just 10 minutes from downtown. See a variety of critters at the Wellington Zoo, stroll the leaf-lined paths of the large Botanic Garden or gaze at the heavens of the southern hemisphere in the Carter Observatorys digital planetarium.
Wellington offers so much to explore, you may not want to leave.
Inclusions for Wellington Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Live commentary
Exclusions for Wellington Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Food and drinks
- Admission to attractions
Itinerary:Stop 1. Wellington i-Site & City Gallery
Stop 2. Courtney Place/Embassy Theatre
Stop 3. Mt Victoria Lookout - Photo stop
Stop 4. Wellington Zoo
Stop 5. War Memorial/Great War Exhibition
Stop 6. Cable Car
Stop 7. Zealandia
Stop 8. Botanic Garden/Lady Norwood Rose Garden
Stop 9. Parliament & Old St Pauls Cathedral
Stop 10. Wellington Museum
Stop 11. Te Papa National Museum
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Ticket is valid for 24 hours from first time of use
Please note this tour is not wheelchair accessible. Our small minibuses are unable to safely store items such as foldable wheelchairs
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.