West Bank Highlights Day Tour From Tel Aviv
OverviewThis full day highlights tour of the West Bank and Palestinian Territories departs weekly from Tel Aviv. The tour will take you to all of the most visited sites in the area. With a highly experienced local guide, and specialist guides at a number of locations, along with a delicious Arabic style lunch and local dessert tasting, you will be well taken care of.Visiting Bethlehem the birth place of Jesus, the ruins of the ancient city of Jericho, Ramallah the administrative center of the Palestinian Authority, and the Jordan River baptismal site, this tour is packed with exciting and interesting destinations.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourStarting from Tel Aviv in the morning, you will drive east through the Jerusalem Hills and past the checkpoint into the Palestinian Territories where your guide will greet you and take you to your first destination, the Jordan River Qasr el-Yahud Baptismal site, where historians and religious adherents alike claim that John the Baptist baptised Jesus.
You will then travel the short distance past the modern day Palestinian city of Jericho to the ruins of the ancient city of Jericho, where you will tour the site, which sits beneath the Mount of Temptation, the site of the temptation of Jesus by Satan.
Thenext destination is the modern administrative centre of the Palestinian Authority, Ramallah. Walk through the bustling streets of the city and visit the tomb of Yasser Arafat, the most prominent leader of the Palestinian nationalist movement from the 70s until his death in the early 2000s.
The final destination of the day is Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus where modern day Palestinian culture is mixed with ancient sites of religious significance to billions of adherents worldwide. After visiting the Church of Nativity, visit the separation wall where graffiti has turned it into a prominent location of political expression for the Palestinian people, and Banksy artwork draws thousands of visitors each year.
As the evening approaches you will depart the West Bank and return to Tel Aviv.
Inclusions for West Bank Highlights Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Fully Guided Tour
- Full Transportation from Tel Aviv
- Lunch - Delicious Arabic style meal
- Tasting of local dessert
Exclusions for West Bank Highlights Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Snacks and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passports are required for all participants on this tour
This tour is unavailable to local citizens (Israel & Palestinian passport holders)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.