This tour will fill your day with fun and memorable activities. Expect to be pampered from start to finish. A professional Spanish/English speaking driver will meet you at the confirmed pick up location and guide you to an air-conditioned motor coach for the drive to West Bay, one of the six districts/towns of Grand Cayman Islands.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tour
A professional Spanish/English speaking driver will meet you at the confirmed pick-up location and guide you to an air-conditioned motor coach for the drive to West Bay, one of the six Districts (Towns) of Grand Cayman. The tour begins in George Town, the capital of the Cayman Islands. Head down West Bay Road where you'll see many luxurious hotels, condos, shopping centers, fine restaurants and many more places of interest. Also, you'll learn about the island's history and wonders as you make your way to the west side of island.
Our first stop will be the Tortuga Rum Factory, where you will be able to sample some of the local rum and world famous Tortuga Rum Cake. Next, drive through the beautiful exclusive waterfront development known as Camana Bay. Camana Bay offers many attractions such as restaurants, shops, cinema, interactive water fountains and an Observation Tower. Moving on, make your way to the Governor’s Mansion, followed by the Old Homestead, one of the oldest family homes standing on the Island built about 200 years ago. Next, we will go to "Hell" and back. We will venture to Dolphin Discovery. Inside this beautiful sunny marine paradise with white sandy beaches and colorful sea-life, are cozy and ecological facilities to make every visitor feel comfortable.
After each of these brief stops, we will make our way to the world famous Seven Mile Beach where you will have full access to the beach facilities, free Wifi, showers, changing room, bar, restaurant and more.
Inclusions for West Bay Sightseeing Tour Plus Royal Palms Beach Visit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (George town and West bay road area only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Free WiFi
Exclusions for West Bay Sightseeing Tour Plus Royal Palms Beach Visit
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and snacks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Check-in starts 30 minutes prior to departure time
Departure times are in local island time (EST)
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.