Your day starts with checking in with your pilot and getting to know the safety proceedings before taking off on this adventure. You will take a stunning hour and 30-minute mountain flight over remote inlets to The Coast Mountains. This range, spanning approximately 1,600 kilometers (990 mi) long and average 300 kilometers (190 mi) in width, is full of glaciers, pristine lakes, and very high peaks. You might even be able to see Mount Waddington, the highest peak of this Range at more than 13,000 feet. This is our longest and best tour. It will blow your mind for sure!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Departure times vary based on seasonal daylight hours.
Departure Details :
2200 Airport Drive, Campbell River, BC V9H 0E2
OverviewExperience this stunning premium helicopter tour over the Canadian mainland glaciers. Fly above the most remote inlets of British Columbia and access the Coast Mountain Range in an amazing way. See an abundance of natural splendor with 1 hour and 30 minutes of flying. This tour takes it to the next level of luxury with a planned stop an hour into flying at a scenic location.
- Sightseeing helicopter tour
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of two people per booking required
You MUST call to confirm your departure time within 24 hours of tour date booked. Your tour time is not confirmed until then.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Japanese Cuisine in Vancouver Tour
- The best of Granville Island walking tour
- Elaho Whitewater Experience
- Sport Fishing Adventure on the Rugged West Coast of Vancouver Island
- 'Local' Vancouver E-Bike Adventure - Self-Guided with Picnic
- Vancouver City Sights E-Bike - Self-Guided and Picnic Lunch
- Vancouver City and Seals Scenic Boat Tour