West Herzegovina Private Day Trip From Mostar Or MedjugorjeWrite a Review
OverviewIn a country so rich in historical and natural heritage, it is next to impossible to decide which places deserve your full attention. Discover Herzegovina and doing so you will learn about history, culture, religions and natural beauties. A one day excursion to: Blagaj Take, Zitomislici Monastery, Pocitelj Old Town, Kravice Waterfalls and the Humac Museum. Enjoy an unforgettable experience a combination of historical, cultural and natural highlights of Herzegovina.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
And your journey begins:Walking under the cliffs of Bajaj towards the 16th century Islamic monastery by the cool Buna River will show you some of the world's most spectacular sceneries. Same goes for the tranquility of Orthodox monastery in itomislii. There, one can learn on religion as much as on sacred art. Narrow and winding streets of Poitelj lead its visitors to the medieval castle dominating the Neretva valley. But one should also stop and take a rest in the shade of fig trees enjoying freshly squeezed fruit juices Poitelj is known for. The museum houses one of the finest collections of ancient relics that were found in the immediate surroundings of the monastery.
The oldest written document found in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Humac Tablet, is also displayed in this museum. This tablet, which originates back from 11th and 12th century, is one of the oldest monuments written in the Croatian language, i.e. Old Croatian Cyrillic with five letters of the Glagolitic alphabet. The pearl of Herzegovina, Kravice cascades, are as much visual as hedonistic experience. Spectacular vista of the cascades surely invites you to take a leap in the cool waters of Trebiat river during a hot summer's day.
- Blagaj Take - 16th century Islamic monastery
- Zitomislici Monastery - 16th century Ortodox Monastery
- Pocitelj Old Town- 17th century Medieval castle
- Humac Museum- 18th century Franciscan monastery
- Kravice Waterfalls - height is about 25 metres
Inclusions for West Herzegovina Private Day Trip From Mostar Or Medjugorje
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for West Herzegovina Private Day Trip From Mostar Or Medjugorje
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.