West Maui & Molokai Helicopter Tour With Oceanfront Landing
OverviewSoar over West Maui and Moloai on this 75 minute helicopter tour which includes an amazing oceanfront landing.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourTake off from the heliport and over the ridges of West Maui. Continue across the Pailolo channel to the island of Molokai to explore the tallest sea cliffs, rainforest and waterfalls. Coming back you will then land at Air Mauis private oceanfront landing location on the North shore of Maui to take in the views. Then flight will then continue across the West Maui Mountains and back to the heliport.
Inclusions for West Maui & Molokai Helicopter Tour With Oceanfront Landing
- Professional pilot-guide
Exclusions for West Maui & Molokai Helicopter Tour With Oceanfront Landing
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
All passenger names & weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, or combined weights of 420 lbs per couple an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
It is recommend that all passengers wear dark clothing to help have less reflection in the windows when flying and therefore you can get better photos during your tour
Not wheelchair Accessible. There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.