Western Lisbon Electric Bike Tour
OverviewThis tour was designed to provide the best biking experiencing in Lisbon!Explore the neighborhoods of Lisbon by electric bike and discover some of the elegant neo-classical squares of Lisbon city center.Make light work of the legendary hills of Lisbon while hear little known facts from the history of the Portuguese capital. See all the elegant shops and restaurants.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter meeting-up with your guide in central Lisbon, take a ride through Martim Moniz Square, starting point of the legendary tram 28, a must do Lisbon attraction, overlooking Saint Georges Castle Lisbon. Baixa, the heart of the city and the main shopping and banking district, was completely rebuilt after the Great Earthquake of 1755, with elegant squares, pedestrianized streets, cafes, and shops.
The famous Praa do Comrcio is one of the most majestic squares in Lisbon, and one of the largest historical squares in Europe. Bike the lane overlooking the Tagus river where the Electricity Museum is located.
Belm is where Portugals Age of Discovery began. Here you can find Lisbons most celebrated custard tarts in the nearby famous "Pasteis de Belm", as well as the Padro dos Descobrimentos, the Monument to the Discoveries, the famous Tower Torre de Belem, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of Lisbons most photographed landmarks and the Jernimos Monastery.
Your guide will make a short stop giving you the option of tasting some Portuguese pastry (at own expense). Historical and important info is shared in a simple and relaxed way. You'll hear engaging stories and little-known facts about the capital city. Questions are more than welcome. Cycle and discover Lisbon in a safe, fun and eco-friendly way.
Inclusions for Western Lisbon Electric Bike Tour
- Bike tour
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet under request
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Western Lisbon Electric Bike Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. A minimum of 6 people per booking is required.
Minimum Height 1,50mt
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.