Westminster Abbey - London
OverviewThe traditional coronation site for English monarchs since William the Conqueror, and the burial place of kings, queens, statesman, poets and philosophers-Westminster Abbey is a must-see living pageant of British history.
- Visit one of the world greatest churches- Westminster Abbey
- Beat the queue and get direct access via the North Door
- Audioguides available in 12 languages
Know More about this tour
Westminster Abbey is one of the world's greatest churches, with a history stretching back over a thousand years and an essential part of any trip to London.
An architectural masterpiece of the 13th to 16th centuries, Westminster Abbey presents a unique pageant of British history the shrine of St Edward the Confessor, the tombs of kings and queens, and countless memorials to the famous and the great. It has been the setting for every Coronation since 1066 and for numerous other royal occasions, including sixteen royal weddings. Today it is still a church dedicated to regular worship and to the celebration of great events in the life of the nation.
Every year Westminster Abbey welcomes over one million visitors who want to explore this wonderful 700-year-old building. Thousands more join us for worship at our daily services.
Westminster Abbey is usually open to visitors from Monday to Saturday throughout the year. On Sundays and religious holidays such as Easter and Christmas, the Abbey is open for worship only. All are welcome and it is free to attend services.
Inclusions for Westminster Abbey
- Entrance tickets
- Audioguides available in 12 languages once you've entered the Abbey and passed through security
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Stonehenge Tour from London in a Chauffeured Range Rover
- 'Downton Abbey' TV Locations and Blenheim Palace Tour from London
- Private Tour: Chauffeur-Driven Sightseeing Tour of London
- Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition and Tour with Thames River Cruise
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, London Eye and Shrek's Adventure! London