Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas Admission
OverviewEnjoy a wet n wild adventure at none other than Wet n Wild Las Vegas, Nevadas premier water park! Cradled in a desert oasis 15 minutes west of the Las Vegas Strip, this massive water park is home to more than 25 exhilarating slides and attractions, inviting the whole family to come cool off, relax and enjoy some thrills.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourBring your friends and family for some fun under the sun atWet n Wild Las Vegas,just 15 minutes west of the Strip. This epic water park's desert location makes it perfect for a cool, fun, refreshing experience.
Enjoy more than 25 exhilarating slides and attractions, ranging from extreme water slides with high-speed twists, turns and drops to family-friendly interactive play areas, where kids and parents can enjoy a calmer, more relaxing experience.
Spend one action-packed day at the park with your 1-day admission ticket or choose the 7-day admission ticket, giving you more flexibility to enjoy the park at your leisure over several days.
Summer Theme Nights
- Thursday Daytime - Children's Storytime is at 11.30am where special guest readers from the community read books about kindness - make positive waves of change!
- Friday Nights - Enjoy 'Dive in Movies' and watch a family flick under the stars while you float in the wave pool
- Saturday Nights - Make sure your weekend hits a high note with DJ Sessions where local beats will be playing throughout the park
Inclusions for Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas Admission
1-day General Admission ticket (if option selected)
7-day General Admission (if option selected)
Exclusions for Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas Admission
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Parking (approx. USD $5 per vehicle)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Coolers and outside food and drinks are not permitted
Lockers are available for rent
Tubes are available at each attraction and are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Convenience tubes are available for rent if you wish to have a tube with you throughout your entire visit.
Parking is approx. USD $5 per vehicle (prices are subject to change without notice)
Minimum height for adult rides is 42 inches (106.5 cm)
Minimum height for kid's rides is 36 inches (91 cm)
Maximum weight per person for all rides and attractions is 300 lbs (136 kg / 21 stone)
Some rides are not recommended for those with heart or back conditions, or for those who are pregnant
Children must be accompanied by an adult or guardian. Children must not to be left unattended.
You Might Also Like
- Bootleg Canyon Singletrack Tour
- Valley of Fire Hiking Tour from Las Vegas
- 3- or 4-hour Las Vegas Bar Crawl
- Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour
- Ultimate Machine Gun Experience in Las Vegas
- Deluxe Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk
- Las Vegas Indoor Kart Racing
- Extreme Dune Buggy Night Tour from Las Vegas