Whale And Dolphin Watching Cruise In St Lucia
OverviewExperience the once-in-a-lifetime sight of wild whales and dolphins in their natural environment. Enjoy magnificent views of the West Coast of St Lucia and sip on complimentary rum punch or non-alcoholic beverages on a 3.5 hour cruise. You can search for sperm whales, humpbacks and pilot whales, as well as spinner, spotted, fraser and common dolphins. The friendly and knowledgeable guides will make sure you receive tips on spotting marine mammals in the wild, as well as an informative view of St Lucia's iconic coastline.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Ideal choice for families
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting you at your hotelor the cruise ship dock, the tour will leave the dock at 8:15am, where you will be briefed on the types of whales and dolphins you will be looking for, and how to spot them. Enjoy the warm ocean breeze and relax on this custom, whale watching vessel. Soak up some rays or chill in the shade as you enjoy complimentary beverages and take in the sights.
Keep you eyes peeled for sperm whales, humpback whales, pilot whales, as well as common, spotted, fraser and spinner dolphins. The crewtakes marine conservation very seriously. When marine mammals are spotted, the boat approaches according to guidelines set out by the International Whaling Commission (IWC) in order to not disturb the animals in their natural environment. These boats are recognized by many local pods of dolphins, so it is not unusual for them to interact - circling, playing and jumping in the boat's wake. Keep your cameras at the ready and you may go home with some awe-inspiring photos and memories to last a lifetime.
Please note that the tour visits wild animals in their natural environment. They are free to come and go as they please and there is no guarantee of a sighting, however with over 20 year experience in whale watching and a network of spotters, you will get the best chance possible. The boat willreturn to port at 11:30am where the crew willbid you farewell for your return to your hotel or ship.
Inclusions for Whale And Dolphin Watching Cruise In St Lucia
- Bottled water, soft drinks and rum punch
- Local marine expert
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Whale And Dolphin Watching Cruise In St Lucia
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.