Whale And Sea Bird Safari By Boat From Tromso To Whale Island
OverviewTake to the waves and admire Norways native marine life by boat on this 5-hour polar whale safari from Troms. Cruise in comfort Westwards to Whale Island via the magnificent mountain and seascapes while listening as a guide sheds light on the different fish and whale species thriving in the mineral-rich waters. Spot inquisitive humpback and killer whales, look out for bird life such as sea eagles, and frame all the action through the lens of your camera. With outdoor decking and indoor seating on board your boat, enjoy an experience with Norways native wildlife.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Hop aboard your boat in coastal Troms then cruise out onto the rolling waves with your guide to begin your tour. With mineral-filled waters rich in herring and plankton, the coast of Troms in northern Norway is widely considered among the best areas in the region for spotting whales.
During your tour, cruise out to Whale Island and listen as your guide explains the diverse sea life swimming beneath the waves. Along the way, watch the waters for sightings of curious humpback and killer whales, and keep your eyes on the skies overhead for sea eagles and other birds.
Capture the action on camera from your vantage point on board, or watch the wildlife from the comfort of the saloon or lounge. Afterward, cruise back to your starting point to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Whale And Sea Bird Safari By Boat From Tromso To Whale Island
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Whale And Sea Bird Safari By Boat From Tromso To Whale Island
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Enjoy the winter wonderland with Aurora Alps
- Norwegian Fjords Tour Including Professional Photos in Tromso
- Aurora Borealis Private Night Tour from Tromso
- Arctic Sea and Lyngen Alps Snowmobile Expedition from Tromso
- 2-Hour Tromso Wilderness Sauna Session
- Private Tour: Customizable Cruise on Luxury Yacht from Tromso
- Family Arctic Hiking Fun in Tromso
- Photo tour of the Arctic- Alpine Botanic Garden