Whale Shark Discovery Tour - Exmouth
OverviewEnjoy an amazing day snorkeling on the Ningaloo Reef and swimming with the mesmerizing Whale Shark. The day will focus on allowing as much time in the water snorkeling with the Whale Sharks as possible with a qualified snorkel guide that accompanies each group, throughout the day there will also be opportunities to snorkel in the World Heritage listed Ningaloo Marine Park at coral sites, abundant with tropical fish life. You will also search for Turtles, Dolphins, Dugong, Rays, Sea Birds and other marine life. Your day will include complimentary transfers from your accommodation, gourmet food throughout the day, high quality snorkeling equipment and free photos of your experience.
Know More about this tour
The Ocean Eco Adventures Whale Shark Discovery cruise begins with a courtesy bus transfer from your accommodation around Exmouth to Tantabiddi Boat Ramp on the west side of Northwest Cape where you meet your team and board the company vessel, Latitude 22. The fast, modern, well equipped 20m vessel features custom made seating, a large shaded deck area, water level spacious marlin board with ladder for ease of entering and exiting the water, clear side curtains on the main deck that allow great viewing whilst protecting you from the wind and spray, a large bow area for marine animal viewing, full galley, toilet and hot fresh water rinse shower, instantaneous boiling and cold water, making it the perfect vessel to experience the magic of the Ningaloo Reef.
Ocean Eco Adventures Whale Shark Discovery features an investment of an exclusive spotter aircraft to search the reef for Whale Sharks, allowing the boat to venture to its own areas and find Whale Sharks away from other vessels. A focus on allowing as much time in the water snorkelling with the Whale Sharks as possible is a feature of an Ocean Eco Adventures tour. A snorkel guide accompanies each group whilst a company photographer takes photos of the Whale Shark and other marine life sited throughout the day.
During the day an opportunity to snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef is offered at coral sites with abundant tropical fish life. The crew also search for Turtles, Dolphins, Dugong, Rays and Sea Birds and other marine life throughout the day.
The excitement doesnt stop with the marine viewing and interaction; a feature on all tours is also delicious gourmet food featuring fresh Western Australian produce. Complimentary photos of the tour complete a memorable tour package.
Tour price includes transfers to and from accommodation, snorkelling equipment, wetsuit, stinger suits, breakfast, morning and afternoon tea, gourmet buffet lunch featuring fresh local seafood, filtered water, cordial, soft drinks, an assortment of teas, premium coffee, all government fees and taxes, and complimentary photos of the tour.
Inclusions for Whale Shark Discovery Tour
- Transfers to and from accommodation
- Snorkelling equipment, including wetsuits and stinger suits.
- Morning tea
- Gourmet buffet lunch featuring fresh local seafood,
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary Chilled Filtered Water, Cordial and Soft Drinks
- An Assortment of Tea and Premium Coffee
- All Government fees and taxes,
- Complimentary Photos of the Tour
Exclusions for Whale Shark Discovery Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infants aged 3 and Under are FOC
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A full refund will apply to tours cancelled due to inclement weather or any other safety reason if it cannot be rebooked to the customer's satisfaction.
- A cancellation less than 7 days no refund unless seats can be sold then 90% refund applies, 7-29 days - 90% refund, 30 days or more - 100% refund.
- Tickets can be transferred to another date if 48hours notice is given and places can be filled.
No Sighting Policy
Ocean Eco Adventures realises that many of its customers travel significant distances at considerable cost to participate in its tours.
In recognition of this, we offer one complimentary repeat tour* on the next available day.
Seats on repeat tours are allocated on a first in first served basis and as such it may take several days for a place to become available.
If you cant get a place on a repeat tour in the time you are in the location or if you prefer, we will issue you a repeat tour voucher that is valid for three years from the date of issue*. This voucher only includes a repeat of the tour you participated in and is non-transferable.
- All tours are subject to availability, weather and minimum numbers.
- The repeat voucher is valid for one tour only and is non-transferable.
- If participating in a Microlight flight as part of a tour package the Microlight flight does not include the 'No Sighting Policy' as it is not a dedicated animal interaction tour.
- Government fees and charges apply after the first year.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.